English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

this widget by

Saturday, July 24, 2010

JOE JONAS TALK ABOUT CAMP ROCK 2!

This is from a interview Joe Jonas has done for TV Guide.

TVGuide.com: Now that you've hit primetime, would you like to do more?
Joe Jonas: I've never done it before, other than the Disney channel stuff, so to do something like [Hot in Cleveland] was really interesting to me.

TVGuide.com: Do you have a dream show you'd like to be on?
Jonas: I would say Lost, but it's over. I think CSI is cool — to be a murderer, or to die. I've always been intrigued by those shows.

TVGuide.com: Would you want to do darker roles?
Jonas: As an actor, it's always fun to push the limits to what you can do. I've never gone out of the box with it, so that would be a lot of fun for me.

TVGuide.com: You have Camp Rock 2 coming up. Any chance we can get a Camp Rock 3 on the big screen?
Jonas: Hey, let's do it! [Camp Rock 2] has an ending where it can continue.

TVGuide.com: And you're all headed on a world tour.
Jonas: Yes, we head out on tour and the co-stars are coming along with us. We're making the movie even bigger than it is [by] bringing it on stage, having that music on stage, with all the different actors and musicians.

TVGuide.com: Any surprises in store?
Jonas: There will definitely be surprises with the set [and] new music possibly. I think there will be quite a few new tracks out there for people to hear.

TVGuide.com: Any thoughts on doing a solo album?
Jonas: I've been writing and recording a lot of music on my own, so we'll see where it goes. I'm looking forward to the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment